Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to articles 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Interested parties: Navigators of the www.tinexta.com portal
Tinexta S.p.A. in the capacity as the Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereinafter 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of both your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein. Purpose and legal basis of the processing: in particular, your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures connected to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- Management of technical statistical cookies for the portal.
In relation to analytical cookies, the collection of consent is not necessary as they are configured in such a way as to exclude the identification of User data, which is pseudonymized by masking the last 2 bytes of the IP address. If the data is processed for further purposes, dedicated information will be provided to the interested parties. Processing methods: your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by means of electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed by third parties;
- by means of electronic calculators with the use of managed or directly programmed software systems.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the methods set out in the articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures envisaged.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
-internal web portal management operators.
Communication: your data may be communicated to external subjects for correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- web service providers for the management and maintenance of the platform.
Communications to Third Parties: your data may be communicated to external subjects for correct management of the relationship, and in particular to the following categories of Recipients identified as Third Parties:
- Google - https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Disclosure: your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Storage Period: we point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- 1 day: Google Analytics;
- 730 days: Google Analytics;
- Session: Google Analytics.
Since each browser - and often different versions of the same browser - also differ significantly from each other, if you prefer to act independently through your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in the guide of your browser. For an overview of the modes of action for the most common browsers, you can visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt-out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and opt-out options, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to the law, is Tinexta S.p.A. (Piazza Sallustio, 9, 00187 Rome (ROMA); VAT number: 10654631000; contactable at the following addresses: E-mail: email@example.com; Telephone: 06 42012631) for the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
The data protection officer (DPO) designated by the owner pursuant to article 37 of the GDPR is:
- Data Protection Officer TINEXTA SpA (who can be contacted at the following addresses: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
You have the right to obtain from the manager the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning themselves, even if not yet registered, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updates, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- the data portability.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning themselves, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning themselves for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales, or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Information on videosurveillance at the Tinexta Group headquarters located in Milan
This document (hereinafter "Information Notice") is intended to provide information regarding the processing of personal data in the context of video surveillance and access management activities at the Tinexta Group headquarters and infrastructure located in Milan Via Wittgens n. 2 c/o Vetra Building. .